Community Benefit Program
The Community Benefit Program is a partnership between Gregg’s and your pre-approved organization. First, we create a digital coupon and flyer that you distribute to your members. Then, when they visit on the designated Wednesday and present the coupon, we direct 10% of their purchase amount to your organization. The diner does not receive a discount - your organization receives the benefits.
Important details about the program
- Using the form below, you must contact Gregg’s to arrange a Benefit Night partnership.
- Your Community Benefit Program will be held on a designated Wednesday
- Guests are charged full price
- 10% of the check amount is set aside to benefit your project.
- At the end of the program, Gregg’s will distribute 10% of the sales generated by your group in the form of a check to the organization.
- There is no limit to the number of coupons that may be used; we will supply you a digital coupon and flyer to your email address.
- Coupons may not be distributed on Gregg's property at any time.
- Please note, we do not offer Benefit Night during the months of November or December.
The 10% is not a discount to your group members but is presented to your organization at the end of the program. If you would like your organization to participate in our Community Benefit Program please complete the form below. You may also contact Morgan at Morgan@greggsusa.com or by calling 401-886-5700 x 101, for more information.
Fill in the form below to request your own Benefit Night partnership for your organization.